Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ahhh the mountain

I am starting a snowboarding blog, I know, it's a little late in the season to start, but I love boarding and can talk about it for hours. My blog will include topics such as where to stay on Mt. Hood, what products I like and don't like, how-to tutorials and pictures and videos. I'll also cover events that happen on the mountain such as the Pond Skim at Mt. Hood Meadows. Also, I tore my ACL at the beginning of the season so I will post things to do on and off the mountain when you can't ride. One of my favorite videos to watch is a Burton video at a park they built called the Stash all of the features are made from natural materials, similar to the log in this photo. It is one place I plan on visiting before I become old and crippled and can't ride any more! I encourage people to comment about everything on my blog. If you don't like a product that I do, tell me and tell me why..you might just persuade me to change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment